Sunday, October 02, 2005

About me

Originally from a place called Lier in Norway, but most recently from Brisbane in Oz, then at home to collect some dust and then again to Kristiansand in the south of Norway. Here I work as a wine waiter and gymnastics coach. I also dabble in my own business, a small communcations bureau.

Other than that it doesn't surprise most people that meet me that I have intellectual interests, but I'm full of contrasts, very eclectic. Equally comfortable with chocolate milk and Bourdeaux, I have to admit I can get snobby when it comes to food, wine and fashion, but other than that I'm a laid back kinda guy, an old soul, very stable, a little melancholic, I have an old italian living la dolce vita behind my left earlobe :)

I'm like a bunch of photographs on a floor. Among all the colorful fragments is a nuanced whole, you just have to see it all in perspective. I'm not saying you have to hang from a ceiling to understand me, I just like the metaphore.
I know more than you think, and am not so arrogant as I seem.It's more important to do the right thing than to do things right.

No comments: